Dear Jan Kiszka,

In message <4a60a5b5.3090...@siemens.com> you wrote:

> > 4) What are the most important conferences/summits/... for Xenomai
> > developers?
>
> E.g. RTLWS [1]. At least /me plans to attend (though on a non-Xenomai
> topic).

Actually I'm trying to organize something like a Xenomai User's
Meeting at this year's RTLWS.

So far some Xenomai / Adeos related presentations have  already  been
submitted  (though  I  don't  know  about acceptance, schedule or the
like):

* ARM Fast Context Switch Extension for Linux
  Richard Cochran, OMICRON electronics GmbH
  Gilles Chanteperdrix, xenomai.org

* Transparent real time behavior, a new approach
  Rene Graf, Siemens AG
  Manfred Neugebauer, Siemens AG
  Wolfgang Hartmann, Siemens AG

* Colibri-in-Motion: embedded virtualization technics devoted to hard realtime
control
  Daniel Rossier, Reconfigurable Embedded Digital Systems, HEIG-VD/HES-SO,
Switzerland
  Patrick Gerber, Reconfigurable Embedded Digital Systems, HEIG-VD/HES-SO,
Switzerland

* Real Time Toolkit for Open Robot Control Software
  Peter Soetens, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
  Markus Klotzbücher, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven

(not mentioned here several presentations covering RTAI).

In addition to Gilles'/Richard's  presentation  above  Philippe  also
indicated that he might eventually come and give a presentation :-)

Anybody interested to come: please let me know. My dream is  that  as
many as possible give a short (2...5 minutes sufficient) presentation
of  their  project:  how  long  they've  been using Xenomai, on which
platform, what their  are  of  business  is,  eventually  what  their
project is about, success stories, what you like about Xenomai, where
you  ran  into  problems, what is still missing in Xenomai to make it
even easier to use for you, etc. etc...

I know that many people from many companies read this  list  and  use
Xenomai  in  their projects, often without ever activly participating
in the discussions here. Come together at RTLWS! That's the chance to
see who else is doing the same, and to match faces to names.

See http://www.osadl.org/Dresden-2009.rtlws11-dresden-2009.0.html for
details, and/or contact me in case of questions, suggestions,  or  if
you have an abstract for a presentation (yes, the deadline is already
past, but I'll try to help).

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: w...@denx.de
Weekends were made for programming.                 - Karl Lehenbauer