Hi guys,

full of energy after this tremendous first XUM, I would like to start a
discussion about what people would like to see in the 2.5 branch.

Here is a first list, please feel free to criticize it:
- signals in primary domain (something that we almost forgot)
- xnsynch_acquire using atomic_cmpxchg unconditionally (no #ifdefs)
- statistics of all mapped named heaps in /proc/xenomai/heap
- unwapped access to user-space posix skin methods
- fast semaphores in user-space
- syscall-less select ?

Actually, there are already a lot of things.
So, what do you think?