Peter Soetens wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 19:31, Gilles Chanteperdrix
> <gilles.chanteperd...@xenomai.org> wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> full of energy after this tremendous first XUM, I would like to start a
>> discussion about what people would like to see in the 2.5 branch.
>
> So if we answer positively, we'll delay the release ? I'd rather get
> 2.5 out, and develop any new stuff on 2.6. I would also expect that
> this list (or part of ) goes to xenomai-help too.

Actually, it is badly expressed. What I would like to know is what
people had in mind, what they intended to put in the 2.5 version, so as
to discuss of what we will put in it and what will be postponed, to have
a more precise idea of the 2.5 development (or end of development, more
precisely, since we already released rc3...) schedule. This comes from
the fact that we had postponed this signals thing, and that it almost
went forgotten, so, I would like to be sure that we do not forget anything.

--
                                          Gilles