Hi,

Since I started talking about it, I have run build tests fixing a few
things here and there. The current status is this (still at the same
place: http://sisyphus.hd.free.fr/~gilles/bx):

* analogy: I have tried to disable some parts of analogy when compiling
on machines without CONFIG_PCI, as compiling parts using PCI on a
machine without PCI support, give various levels of warning and even
errors depending on the architecture. Doing this, I stumbled across this
compilation error:
http://sisyphus.hd.free.fr/~gilles/bx/beagle/2.6.28-arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc-4.3.3/log.html#1
this is with CONFIG_NI_MIO, but without CONFIG_NI_MITE.

So, Alex, could you:
- fix that error, if this combination is supposed to make sense
- fix the Kconfig/Makefile so that no PCI code is compiled if CONFIG_PCI
is not set (I tried and do this myself, but better one who knows than
100 who have to search...). As I said, doing this result in various
levels of success depending on the architecture.

* blackfin: I finally compiled blackfin! had to build a toolchain for
that as the binary-only toolchain from analog.com uses glibc 2.8 and
mine is 2.7. However, blackfin does not compile very well, as can be
seen by the log:
http://sisyphus.hd.free.fr/~gilles/bx/bf537-stamp/2.6.30-bfin-uclinux-gcc-4.1.2/log.html#1
It may happen that my toolchain is buggy or outdated though.

* rtcan: on blackfin we seem to have a conflict with rtcan.
The warning is about CAN_ERR_MASK, sure blackfin is a bit strange to
define this in core headers which are included everywhere. This said,
not prefixing a Xenomai symbol with something like XN seems to be asking
for trouble. Wolfgang, do you think it would be possible to rename the
symbols with such prefix? Or do you share some code with socket-can that
you do not want to touch?

* nios2: I am lacking some important file needed to even start to compile.

Thanks in advance for your efforts.
Regards.