On 04/10/2012 10:58 AM, Roberto Bielli wrote:
> Hi Gilles,
>
> i look at the processor errata but for the imx25 there are no errata
> elements on timer.
> I see that tsc uses the same timer.
>
> Does xenomai use the tsc for the next timer period ?

If you look at the trace, you will see that with the "timer@" event that
the timer is supposedly programmed for the right time. For instance at
-84748, the timer is programmed to tick at -83749, which is around
1000us later and is what we would expect. So, the tsc is out of the
issue. The issue is the timer.

For the third time I tell you, you should now try and reproduce the same
issue with an unpatched linux.