Nice to meet you! There has been a long time since my last post/translation. I have finally found some free time to work on translations again =)
Cheers, Bruno On 8/23/07, Og Maciel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- > Hash: SHA1 > > Thanks Bruno, I'll look into it and will get back to you. > > By the way, I'm the new committer for pt_BR. Nice to meet you! :) > > Cheers, > - -- > Og B. Maciel > > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > > GPG Keys: D5CFC202 > > http://www.ogmaciel.com (en_US) > http://blog.ogmaciel.com (pt_BR) > -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- > Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (GNU/Linux) > Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org > > iD8DBQFGzcENUDEm1NXPwgIRAhhBAJ99jhh9Ki89twIHR+6u273fJuCV3QCg21qJ > cmTJGfde490lg3qr89QPJ9Y= > =YpHL > -----END PGP SIGNATURE----- > _______________________________________________ > Xfce-i18n mailing list > [email protected] > http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n > -- DĂȘ-me uma alavanca e um SO livre e moverei o mundo! _______________________________________________ Xfce-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
