Thanks for the invitation but unfortunately I'll be in a wedding by that time. And sadly I also do not have internet at home anymore (maldita Telefonica).
What name do you usually put in the translator group field on the pot files? I usually leave it blank but I think something should be written there. Cheers. On 8/23/07, Og Maciel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- > Hash: SHA1 > > Bruno Jesus XFCE wrote: > > Nice to meet you! There has been a long time since my last > > post/translation. I have finally found some free time to work on > > translations again =) > > Hey Bruno, we're having a meeting this Friday to talk about our project > and how we can benefit from the collaborative work being done with the > GNOME/Ubuntu translation teams. It will be held @ 21:00 EST (that > should be 22:00 for you) on channel #tradutores @ Freenode. Would you > be able to stop by and say hello? > > Cheers, and glad to have you back on board! > - -- > Og B. Maciel > > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > > GPG Keys: D5CFC202 > > http://www.ogmaciel.com (en_US) > http://blog.ogmaciel.com (pt_BR) > -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- > Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (GNU/Linux) > Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org > > iD8DBQFGzcYBUDEm1NXPwgIRAr+5AJ9N3gqMc2TuDVXpwbaoIydQrVUbQACgq6vg > BNkdeWK+QCOZCduW2O6Kl2A= > =/M7x > -----END PGP SIGNATURE----- > _______________________________________________ > Xfce-i18n mailing list > [email protected] > http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n > -- DĂȘ-me uma alavanca e um SO livre e moverei o mundo! _______________________________________________ Xfce-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
