-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 Bruno Jesus XFCE wrote: > Thanks for the invitation but unfortunately I'll be in a wedding by > that time. And sadly I also do not have internet at home anymore > (maldita Telefonica).
I plan on writing meeting minutes and will send them to the list so that those who cannot attend it will have an idea of what was discussed. Have a beer for me, will ya? :) > What name do you usually put in the translator group field on the pot > files? I usually leave it blank but I think something should be > written there. I'll think of something that conveys the name of the team as a whole... :) - -- Og B. Maciel [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] GPG Keys: D5CFC202 http://www.ogmaciel.com (en_US) http://blog.ogmaciel.com (pt_BR) -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (GNU/Linux) Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org iD8DBQFGzdDdUDEm1NXPwgIRAgP2AJ9221CpA+DF+yrzDY45XLb4eE1erACdEdHs rfvwcMMKPjg2N+NRwjvAkZY= =tmkA -----END PGP SIGNATURE----- _______________________________________________ Xfce-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
