Sorry for the translation mistakes, I'll try to meet you guys on the
irc channel to learn more about the translation standards and check
the websites on the wiki page.

On 8/25/07, Og Maciel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 8/23/07, Bruno Jesus XFCE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Corrected some fuzzy lines and translated new sentences for Xarchiver 
> > r26005.
> > Also translated the sensors panel-plugin that did not have a
> > brazillian portuguese version.
>
> Hi Bruno,
>
> I've just commited your patch with a couple of minor tweaks.  These
> were done in order to comply with the vocabulary we're adopting, the
> same one used by a couple of Brazilian translation teams I'm involved
> with.  I will commit your second patch some time later today... I
> still have to write up the meeting minutes from last night (15 people
> showed up! w00t!), but in the meantime, you can browse this page:
> http://i18n.xfce.org/wiki/team_pt_br  We're trying to keep track of
> who is doing what... but I'll give you more info later.
>
> Please feel free to contact me about any questions or suggestions you may 
> have.
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Og B. Maciel
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> GPG Keys: D5CFC202
>
> http://www.ogmaciel.com (en_US)
> http://blog.ogmaciel.com (pt_BR)
> _______________________________________________
> Xfce-i18n mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
>


-- 
DĂȘ-me uma alavanca e um SO livre e moverei o mundo!
_______________________________________________
Xfce-i18n mailing list
[email protected]
http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n

Reply via email to