On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 9:58 AM, Brian J. Tarricone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
>
> Hi guys,
>
> I'd like to do the mailwatch release sometime this weekend.  Last call
> to get your translations into svn before then ^_^.
>
>        -brian
>

Hi Brian.

I see there's no po file for Spanish so I'd like to contribute. I'll
try to translate it to Spanish this evening. If someone is already
working on it, please let me know.

Regards,
Abel

> On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 02:08:29 -0700 Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I know I said this months ago, but I really mean it this time.  I've
>> made lots of changes (including string changes) to
>> xfce4-mailwatch-plugin (in the goodies repository), and I'd like to do
>> a release in the next couple weeks.  It would be great if translations
>> could be updated too!
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Brian
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
> Version: GnuPG v2.0.9 (GNU/Linux)
>
> iEYEARECAAYFAkjIz7IACgkQ6XyW6VEeAnuJswCg7noVGTCZN+20AJMBa1CwX17V
> rtQAn2Gqgz0+ZRyvyAbGAjKXC7r/w8tm
> =alaj
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
> _______________________________________________
> Xfce-i18n mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
>
_______________________________________________
Xfce-i18n mailing list
[email protected]
http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n

Reply via email to