On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 12:27 PM, Brian J. Tarricone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 12:22:24 +0200 Abel Martín wrote: > >> On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 9:58 AM, Brian J. Tarricone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >> wrote: >> > Hi guys, >> > >> > I'd like to do the mailwatch release sometime this weekend. Last >> > call to get your translations into svn before then ^_^. >> > >> > -brian >> > >> >> Hi Brian. >> >> I see there's no po file for Spanish so I'd like to contribute. I'll >> try to translate it to Spanish this evening. If someone is already >> working on it, please let me know. > > Not that I know of. Please, have at it ^_^. > > -brian
Hi Brian, just three questions: 1) Should I translate only the right part after '|' in "tells how many new messages in each mailbox| %d in %s" or the whole string? 2) Is the string "Mail Watcher" a description for "Mailwatch"? 3) In the string "Local Maildir Spool", does "Local" apply to "Maildir" or to "Spool"? Regards, Abel PS: Almost finished. I'll send you the patch tomorrow. _______________________________________________ Xfce-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
