Abel Martín wrote:

> just three questions:
> 
> 1) Should I translate only the right part after '|' in "tells how many
> new messages in each mailbox|    %d in %s" or the whole string?

Just the part to the right, I think.  Someone else should answer this, 
since I'm not a gettext expert.

> 2) Is the string "Mail Watcher" a description for "Mailwatch"?

It's the 'real name' of the plugin, I guess.  "Mailwatch" isn't really a 
word, so...

> 3) In the string "Local Maildir Spool", does "Local" apply to
> "Maildir" or to "Spool"?

Spool, I think...  So I guess you'd want 'spool local de maildir', and 
not 'spool de maildir local' (with it actually translated, of course). 
Unless there's a better way of expressing that particular concept in 
Spanish that isn't a direct translation...

        -b
_______________________________________________
Xfce-i18n mailing list
[email protected]
http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n

Reply via email to