Feigning erudition, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
% Hi,
% 
% I'm running an old Pentium Pro (I wish I could upgrade it, but other
% limiting factors) with a Matrox G450 PCI dual head card with XFree86 4.2.0
% and the mga 2.0 drivers on Solaris 2.5.1 (can't upgrade to a newer Solaris
% either) for x86. The XFree86 server starts and works fine in dual head mode
% with the XF86Config file telling it that it's a G400, but I have a couple
% of problems:

[snippage]

% PS I'm currently using the 4.2.0 XFree server rather than 4.2.1 because
% that's what the Matrox drivers are written for

I've run the Matrox drivers (well, the HAL module) on 4.2.99.4 from 
CVS and have no problems.

Kurt
-- 
I really hate this damned machine
I wish that they would sell it.
It never does quite what I want
But only what I tell it.
_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to