Hi,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your reply firstly, I appreciate it.
Secondly, I notice you work for nVidia, and am wondering if you can
recommend to me an nVidia (or any other brand? I'm pretty desperate) card
which does have a palette for both heads? Are there any that are available
with a PCI interface still in production? I'd search manufacturers websites
etc, but information of this detail seems pretty hard to find ;)

Thanks for your time,
Bede Jordan

Just a thought:
If you have a free pci slot and prepared to buy a new card, why not buy a cheap singlehead pci card and use this for the second head ? (keep your current videocard, but only use its first head). AFAIK X/xinerama has no problems with such a setup, see: http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Xinerama-HOWTO/index.html

Best Regards Hans �fverbeck

_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to