Could someone put the FreeBSD int10 module from 4.3 someplace where I
can get it?  I'll give it a try.

                        Mark.

On Fri, 14 Mar 2003, Marc Aurele La France wrote:

> On Thu, 13 Mar 2003, Mark Vojkovich wrote:
> 
> >   I've seen a couple of these reports now, where 4.3 reports
> > "Truncating PCI BIOS Length" with multihead configurations and
> > doesn't work.  I just tried two "nv" cards with 4.3 under Linux
> > and it worked fine.  Perhaps this is specific to FreeBSD?  Is
> > there someone here who knows the int10 code and can comment
> > on whether or not Linux and FreeBSD differ in these paths?
> 
> It might help to duplicate this problem by loading the generic int10
> module, rather than the Linux-specific one.
> 
> Marc.
> 
> +----------------------------------+-----------------------------------+
> |  Marc Aurele La France           |  work:   1-780-492-9310           |
> |  Computing and Network Services  |  fax:    1-780-492-1729           |
> |  352 General Services Building   |  email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]          |
> |  University of Alberta           +-----------------------------------+
> |  Edmonton, Alberta               |                                   |
> |  T6G 2H1                         |     Standard disclaimers apply    |
> |  CANADA                          |                                   |
> +----------------------------------+-----------------------------------+
> XFree86 Core Team member.  ATI driver and X server internals.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> XFree86 mailing list
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86
> 

_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to