On Wed, 19 Mar 2003, Marc Aurele La France wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Mar 2003, Mark Vojkovich wrote:
>
> > OK. I tested with both the generic int10 module from 4.2 and
> > from 4.3 on a 4.3 system. This was with two NVIDIA cards and the
> > nv driver on both heads.
>
> > 4.2 libint10.a works fine.
> > 4.3 linux/libint10.a works fine.
> > 4.3 libint10.a does not post the card properly.
>
> > It appears as though there is definitely a regression in the
> > generic libint10.a module between versions 4.2 and 4.3.
>
> OK. Then this isn't the problem I tought it was. Please try the attached
> modification to 4.3's generic int10. Also, do you still the truncated
> BIOS message when using the linux module?
>
No I didn't get the truncation message with the Linux module.
This new generic module seems to be working, though I still see
the truncation message.
Mark.
_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86