Hi
Does anyone know if red hat 9 supports ATI Redeon
Mobility U1 video card, because
I have Hp Pavilion ze4400 machine and this video card
did not work, I had to put "vesa" instead, 

Thanks
Mithat 
--- Brandon Wittenburg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello all. I am currently working on getting a dual
> head setup to work
> with an ATI Radeon IGP320M (U1) graphics card in a
> notebook computer. I
> have approached the list with this topic once
> before, but I am still
> need help.
> 
> The notebook is an hp pavilion ze4430us model. It
> features a 15" TFT
> display. I also have a connected CRT made by
> Samtron; model 77V. I have
> attempted to setup X to display one screen on each
> of the displays. When
> I was working this issue before I was using an
> unknown monitor as the
> secondary display. I could not find any information
> about it as far as
> the HSync and VRefresh goes, and it was a general
> concensus that I did
> not have the values set correctly. Now I have the
> Samtron, and I know
> the recommened HSync and VRefresh rates. However,
> the connected monitor
> does not display an image.
> 
> My current XF86Config file:
> http://www.brandonlewis.net/documents/ati/XF86Config
> 
> The corresponding XFree86.0.log file:
>
http://www.brandonlewis.net/documents/ati/XFree86.0.log
> 
> Information regarding the connected Samtron 77V
> monitor:
> http://www.samtron.com/product/77v_spec.html
> 
> With the above configuration, I can only view the
> screen that is
> associated with the Primary (TFT) display. The
> screen associated with
> the external monitor is not being displayed. The
> external monitor's
> status light is just blinking. The xinerama
> extension _is_ working.
> 
> Any help is appreciated very much.
> 
> Regards,
> 
> Brandon Wittenburg
> 
> _______________________________________________
> XFree86 mailing list
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86


__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software
http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to