Um. No. No trouble at all. If mail is not getting through it is because that
IP address is listed with one of the databases, almost certainly meaning
that their mail server is (or was) acting as an open relay. If that server
is not currently an open relay, their admin needs to go to the applicable
database's site and resubmit the IP for testing and, should the test show it
to not be an open relay, it will be removed from their database.

JayD (Who is currently working on making sure he isn't listed incorrectly
after his own open relay issues -- OPEN RELAY IS BAD!!)