Dear Peter,

this is of course exactly my opinion. But talking about the -
in German so-called "DAU" (dümmster anzunehmender User - most stupid
user one can imagine) the DAU will in 98 % of the cases contact US,
because OUR email-address doesn't work, and still for the DAU most of the other
addresses world-wide work. So they think it's our fault - and it's quite
hard to convince them that it's the fault of THEIR provider and they'll have
to contact him instead.

Mit freundlichem Gruß

Henrik Steffen
Geschäftsführer

top concepts Internetmarketing GmbH
Am Steinkamp 7 - D-21684 Stade - Germany
http://www.topconcepts.com          Tel. +49 4141 991230
mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]       Fax. +49 4141 991233
24h-Support Hotline:  +49 1908 34697 (EUR 1.86/Min,topc)
System-Partner gesucht: http://www.franchise.city-map.de
Handelsregister: AG Stade HRB 5811 - UstId: DE 213645563