Hello all,

we are currently using

"CustMapsList"    "rbl-plus.mail-abuse.org.:0,relays.ordb.org.:0"

these two work (rather) fine...

we have been using spam-cop for about 3 days. then we had too many
complaints! spam-cop is too strict.

i have long list of spam-addresses, too, however I still get
about 160 emails per night out of which only 20-30 are worth reading.

and yes: we do still have complaints from people that can't send mail
to us, or even worse: to our customers. We are hosting about 2.000
mail-domains on our mailserver.

the worst is the German Webspace-Provider "Schlund+Partner (Puretec)":
They have about 2 mio registered websites/domains on their servers
and are listed on every single blacklist... I have got at least two
phone calls a week from Puretec-Customers. After talking to the Puretec
Support I now know that the issue is known, and that they are going
to fix it as soon as possible... but this is really annoying, and
we have even had to setup some user mailboxes on a secondary mailserver
for making the mails reach them...

Mit freundlichem Gruß

Henrik Steffen
Geschäftsführer

top concepts Internetmarketing GmbH
Am Steinkamp 7 - D-21684 Stade - Germany
http://www.topconcepts.com          Tel. +49 4141 991230
mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]       Fax. +49 4141 991233
24h-Support Hotline:  +49 1908 34697 (EUR 1.86/Min,topc)
System-Partner gesucht: http://www.franchise.city-map.de
Handelsregister: AG Stade HRB 5811 - UstId: DE 213645563