Henrik Steffen wrote:

> and yes: we do still have complaints from people that can't send mail
> to us, or even worse: to our customers. We are hosting about 2.000
> mail-domains on our mailserver.

Well I think it is very simply. If a person can't mail he/she should
complain at their provider. They screwed up so they should fix the
troubles. This is the only way to fight spam. The more people use it
this way the earlier spam belongs to the past.

--
Groeten,
Peter

--
Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'... till you can find a rock.

---
--- Heb je een Sony Digital video camera ?
--- Kijk eens op http://www.dvin.org
--- Kijk ook op http://www.lindeman.org
--- ICQ 22383596
--- Uptime lindeman.org : 1 days, 6 hours and 10 minutes, 0 users logged in.