Great,

I think that these features should be integrated into xournal-next,
but they have to be split into the different features and reviewed. I
know they have bugs (it has crashed on me).

Here is the list of features, they are all implemented in andrey's repo:

1. Update the glade infrastructure to use XML for its interface and
use it at run time.
2. Bookmarks
3. Thumbnails
4. Brightness of stroke dependent of speed

2, 3 and 4 depend on completion of 1.

This will be a nice project for a volunteer :)

--
--dmg

---
Daniel M. German