I agree with Pasi that Xubuntu may benefit from a multiple leaders board. A
single leader system too often, in my opinion, gave the impression that it
was Cody against the others when Cody was disagreeing on something with the
rest of the team, because it's hard to know if its the project lead or the
developer who disagrees. Having a more equal system would probably help
avoiding such bizarre situations.

This being said, I'm willing to take absolutely no responsibilities of any
sort. :) I have enough work with my school, so all the free time I put into
FOSS will go to Shimmer projects (which yet match quite a few projects used
in Xubuntu, so I may not be competely useless :p). This should not restrict
me from babbling all over IRC and the mailing list, though.

I'd personally love to see Cody, Pasi, Jim and Lionel (and Vincent?) as that
leaders council. You guys are the guys who get the work done, and you all
have a long experience with Xubuntu.

I'd also like to say that new contributors or people who want to contribute
should not bother too much about the leadership thing. Everyone is welcome
in Xubuntu, and if you have feedback about what you feel held or slowed you
down from contributing, or about how to make you feel more welcome in our
little community, feel free to tell it.