When I do a fresh install of Xubuntu, I'd like to be able to transfer my Panel settings to the new system. Where / what config file are Panel settings stored in?

My line-up of icons, with customizations, is time consuming to setup from scratch. And, the drag-and-drop from the whisker menu adds to the tedium.

Side note: how does one get Panel0 to revert to the virgin/install state? On one of my PCs I've managed to give it colors / transparency that makes it very hard to read and I can't set a satisfactory combination of colors, etc.

--
Roger
linux....@gmail.com