On 05/04/18 18:52, Leigh S wrote:
Hi, Moin, Olá etc

I am really, really happy with the absolutely excellent Xubuntu, thanks!

I did read through the blog and link info about helping with testing with very good intentions but it all went over my head and I could see that I would just be more trouble than help, given the time I have available (small child, work, house rebuild etc etc). ...snip ...
THANK YOU FOR A GREAT JOB!!!!!
(It's very much appreciated)

Leigh

First - thanks for testing and your mail to this list.

Secondly - testing's not hard - certainly easier than it reads ... pop by the dev irc channel sometime and ask - we're a friendly bunch [1]

Kev

[1] http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=xubuntu-devel&nick=tracker.&prompt=1&uio=MTE9MjE131