i,
now a days, I'm interested in XUL and its interpreter out of the Mozilla box.
before I go further, I want to share my idea about XUL. XUL has potential, but
what I'm thinking about XUL is that, although it has great structure for UI
construction, it could be just another 'ActiveX' at the Mozilla-side. I mean,
it simply has browser limitation which most of web designers/developers hate the
most.
Unlike ActiceX, XUL is transparent since it doesn't contain any complied
binaries but bunch of declarations of elements in XML, so it is possible that
one can design an browser-free interpreter(presentation layer socket).
As soon as I noticed it I googled and, not many but, I could find some efforts
of this kind.

-some discussion about XUL in IE
http://www.bindows.net/webboard/?action=display&id=1954&group=data/general
(or for you convenience: http://wednus.com/imod/viewtopic.php?t=101)

-ZULU(Flash XUL parser)
http://zulu.netspedition.com/zulu/main/overview.shtml

IMO, most of suggestions, like making XUL interpreter using ActiveX or Flash,
however, are not clean solutions but just another walk-arounds because they need
another wrapper.
Later, I ended up thinking that maybe I can make a XUL interpreter or parser
purely with DHTML. Actually I develop a project called,
Wednus(http://wednus.com), and it wouldn't be that hard for me to make a XUL
interpreter by using the Wednus engine. I mean, with using only Javascript
and CSS.

Before I go further, I hope to know your thinking about this topic.
Why do you think there's no DHTML XUL parsers yet?
(If you know any, please let me know.)
Do you think DHTML XUL parser could be useful?
What other things should I know/acknowledge to/ about making a XUL interpreter?

Thanks in advance.