Gerald Bauer wrote:
Hello Matthew Raymond,

Based on the context of the the email and the
URLs it contains, I believe Sundew was referring to XUL in the Mozilla
sense of the word. The examples that you cite are not compatible with
Mozilla's XUL.

Again the charter of the xul-talk mailinglist is to cover all kinds of XML UI language formats and the answers to posting will reflect the xul-talk charter.

Deliberately misinterpreting the meaning of "XUL", then replying as if it were a generic term is both confusing to new readers and distracts from the very topic the poster wanted to talk about: DHTML implementations of Mozilla XUL on IE.

If it is as you propose that you are only intersted
in Mozilla's XUL than I suggest that you and Sundew
move the discussion to the Mozilla XUL Developers
Group @ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mozilla-xul or
to one of the Mozilla sponsered newsgroups.

Probably so, but I suspect people will continue to post with topics about Mozilla's XUL so long as the mailing list is called "xul-talk". The confusion works both ways.

------------------------------------------------------- This SF.Net email is sponsored by: IntelliVIEW -- Interactive Reporting Tool for open source databases. Create drag-&-drop reports. Save time by over 75%! Publish reports on the web. Export to DOC, XLS, RTF, etc. Download a FREE copy at http://www.intelliview.com/go/osdn_nl _______________________________________________ xul-talk mailing list xul-talk@lists.sourceforge.net https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/xul-talk