Hello,

  Please, in future postings use your real name. Also
note that due to constant spam attacks only
mailinglist members can post.

> -ZULU(Flash XUL parser)

http://zulu.netspedition.com/zulu/main/overview.shtml

  As far as I can tell the guy who started ZULU is no
longer interested in it and there hasn't been any
progress over the last two years or so.

  Note, however, that there are many alternative XUL
client and server-side parsers (e.g. Laszlo, Flex,
XAML for Flash, etc.).

> Before I go further, I hope to know your thinking
> about this topic.
> Why do you think there's no DHTML XUL parsers yet?
> (If you know any, please let me know.)
> Do you think DHTML XUL parser could be useful?
> What other things should I know/acknowledge to/
> about making a XUL interpreter?

  You might look at Zeepe for a case study. See
http://xul.sourceforge.net/counter.html#zeepe and
http://www.zeepe.com

  - Gerald