Hey all,

We are planning to release Hadoop 3.4.0 base on trunk. I made some
preparations and changed the target version of JIRA for non-blockers in
HADOOP, HDFS, YARN, and MAPREDUCE from 3.4.0 to 3.5.0. If we want to create
a new JIRA, the target version can directly select version 3.5.0.

If you have any thoughts, suggestions, or concerns, please feel free to
share them.

Best Regards,
Shilun Fan.