Thanx @slfan1989 for volunteering. Please remove this [1] from the new
branches-3.4 & 3.4.0 when you create them as part of preparing for the
release, else it would be putting up trunk labels for backport PRs to
those branches as well.

There are some tickets marked as Critical/Blocker for 3.4.0 [2], just
give a check to them if they are actually critical or not, if yes, we
should get them in. Most of them were not looking relevant to me at
first glance.

-Ayush

[1] https://github.com/apache/hadoop/blob/trunk/.github/labeler.yml
[2]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20in%20(HDFS%2C%20HADOOP%2C%20MAPREDUCE%2C%20YARN)%20AND%20priority%20in%20(Blocker%2C%20Critical)%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20affectedVersion%20in%20(3.4.0%2C%203.4.1)