[Resent as new thread.]
Forgive me, in advance, for what may be a simple question, but here
goes.
I've been posting to the "katrina" tag off and on for the past week,
and have found that occasionally a bookmark I've submitted doesn't
show up on the tag page.
<http://del.icio.us/tag/katrina>
Sometimes, the URL is on the popular list, so I can understand that
an additional reference could simply clutter up the chronological list.
<http://del.icio.us/popular/katrina>
But in one case, a popular link dropped off the popular list for some
time, and then new information at that URL might make it worth
reviewing by those of us who are looking at the tag page. But it
isn't showing up.
Is there an algorithm that is used to determine when this happens?
Am I making sense? Thanks, in advance, for your feedback.
-Jay
_______________________________________________
discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss
_______________________________________________
discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss