On 11/7/05, Todd Levy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 17:10:25 -0700
> >From: Fidel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> >It's perfectly understandable if you know what
> >del.icio.us<http://del.icio.us>offers. None of these links are new as
> >far as I can tell and they aren't
> >confusing unless you don't pay attention.. Paying attention is the cheapest
> >thing you have to pay in life...
>
> Whoa.

 [To recap,]

> I realize you're a complete stranger, but frankly I don't think the
> delicious-ier than thou attitude and lack of constructive feedback in your
> post is the best way to grow the service (or protect the investments of
> those financing the development).

Well, to tie this to another discussion, I'd like to understand why
people perceive del as hard to use and confusing. Why do some users
take it in stride yet others become overwhelmed? It seems so simple
once you get into it.

Fidel mentions "if you know what del.icio.us offers." is that some
kind of trick to kicking someone from a novice to an expert user? Is
there a way to facilitate this? Or maybe that's not the problem at
all.

how to prevent a luser/priesthood type of service?

--
sheila