Mostly because it seems like infoclutter and not actually useful to people, especially when there are lots of bookmarks of the url. Additionally the file transfered is quite large.

I really don't get the feeling that the view as displayed before was particularly useful to most users.

I'm considering a different view when there is a lower number of bookmarks of the url itself.

Pietro Speroni di Fenizio wrote:
Hello Joshua,
hello everybody.

I just notice that we no longer have the possibility
to see the whole tag cloud (in terms of all the tags
that has been used with their multiplicity) in the
specific page of a url.

Can I ask you a) why?
b) will this just be temporarily?

Because if this info is not provided I am really not
interested to be part of it anymore. Sorry.


_______________________________________________
discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss

Reply via email to