Ha, looks like you just changed this. Please disregard! Great work :)

On Mar 10, 2006, at 2:07 PM, Toby Padilla wrote:

Joshua,

I too miss the ability to view other people's specific tags per-url but I also feel as if the new UI is improved. I really like the grouping by month so you can see "bursts" of popularity. Maybe you could show a user's tags for the given url when you mouse over their name? The UI would stay exactly like is now, but we could get that old data back.

Just my 2 cents.

- Toby

On Mar 10, 2006, at 5:12 AM, Joshua Schachter wrote:

Because the view we had sucked, and I am trying to improve it.

When there were more than dozens of bookmarks for a given url (which happens a lot) it was a lot of ink for no real use (how many would you click on?)

Philip King wrote:
The URL view is suddenly more complicated and less useful. Why on
earth stop showing people's tags? That was the best feature!
_______________________________________________
discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss

_______________________________________________
discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss

_______________________________________________
discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss

_______________________________________________
discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss

Reply via email to