On Apr 8, 2007, at 2:40 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

How can you trigger the script? Sherman uses Mail Act On. I use a utility called "iKey" which does many other things besides run scripts; that way I can keep all my shortcuts together. Many people use the free utility "FastScriptsLite" which you can find by a Google search. I don't have any experience with FastScriptsLite, but I'd try it first.

Ah, yes, iKey. I also use QuicKeys, which can run a script, but it's a more expensive solution than all of these others. I'd bet there's some fancy way to do this with Quicksilver too (but who can figure it out?).

Of course, once it's in the script folder in Library, if you have the global script menu installed you can also trigger it by selecting it from the script menu in Mail.
--
Sherman