On 4/8/07 at 4:50 PM, Sherman Wilcox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> spake thusly:

Ah, yes, iKey. I also use QuicKeys, which can run a script, but it's a more expensive solution than all of these others. I'd bet there's some fancy way to do this with Quicksilver too (but who can figure it out?).

FYI, as of the current version, TypeIt4Me is also able to run a script as the action of an abb expansion.

JBS
--
Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery? - George Carlin