Bobbie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sez:
[...]
>A new user e-mailed me a ZIP archive containing a Web archive exported
>from her Yojimbo. As received here, the export is an RTFD file. The ZIP
>has the unlikely file name "Unknown Parameter Value."

[...]
>Is this incompatibility of the Yojimbo export with Mailsmith a bug, a
>feature, or a quantum mechanical act? Or could it be that the user somehow
>extracted the Web archive incorrectly from Yojimbo?

It's a function of the document format; an RTFD document is not a file but
a package (folder), and thus can't be attached directly to a message.

(PS: Since a web archive is a monolithic file, if you got an RTFD, either
the original item wasn't a web archive, or some sort of conversion must
have taken place after the item was exported from Yojimbo--possibly during
creation by StuffIt but I don't have a copy to hand right now to check
either. :)

Regards,

 Patrick Woolsey
==