On 8/13/07 at 11:56 AM, Bobbie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The sender used Allume's Stuffit Pro to create the ZIP, and the name
> must have been created by Stuffit. I don't have Stuffit available to
> confirm that though.

As there is no such thing as "StuffIt Pro" and never has been (it's
"StuffIt Deluxe"), I have a feeling that your user has more terminology
problems than he or she may be letting on, and may not have performed
the procedure you are imagining to create the file you received.

--Matt

--
Matt Deatherage                              <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
GCSF, Incorporated                      <http://www.macjournals.com>

"You can't be a non-conformist if you don't drink coffee."
   - South Park