On 8/13/07 at 3:21 PM, Matt Deatherage wrote:

> As there is no such thing as "StuffIt Pro" and never has been (it's
> "StuffIt Deluxe"), I have a feeling that your user has more
> terminology problems than he or she may be letting on, and may not
> have performed the procedure you are imagining to create the file you
> received.

You got that right, Matt :-) I telephoned the sender and got a step-by-step of
the actions taken to create the Web archive. It isn't.

However, the "Pro" incorrectly substituted for "Deluxe" is my own error. I
haven't used the Deluxe version of $tuffit for years, had misremembered the
name.

Thanks --
--BK