I use BusySync. It works great for sharing calendars with my wife. The only drawback is that it only works with Macs on the same local network.

On Dec 11, 2007, at 10:46 AM, Adrian Ross wrote:

On 12/12/2007, at 6:13 AM, Robert DeLaurentis wrote:

On Dec 11, 2007, at 8:46 AM, Andrew Janjigian wrote:

Ah, but the problem (for us) with that is that we want to share
calendars & contacts, so separate accounts are no good.

I have not tried it, but Leopard's address book allows sharing and edits by multiple users. Perhaps that would help.

And for calendars, maybe BusySync would be useful - it lets you share calendars between multiple users. I've never used it myself though. http://www.busymac.com/

Adrian

Have a feature request, or not sure if the software's workingcorrectly? Please send mail to: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>