JP -

I have considered this option, but I worried that somehow the copied
library would make things worse; if the syncing mechanism saw the
items in the copied library as "new", it would then duplicate them
across the machines. I could end up with as many copies of each item
as I have machines. But you say that it worked for you, so maybe I
should give it a try. At this point, however, while I await an
official response, I'm just interested in hearing thoughts of people
on the list.

Thanks
Andrew