> Finally, please bear in mind that as always, the plural of "anecdote" is
> not "data". :-)

Well. There is nothing anecdotal about what I have written above. I am
strictly writing about my personal first hand experiences. Frankly,
they suck enough as they are without knowing that others might have
similar experiences.

I will do what it takes to provide you with additional hard data, but
I do not appreciate being dismissed as just passing along "anecdotes"
about my problems.

--j