2007/12/20, Andrew Janjigian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Well, I backed up the library, and tried this method, and it didn't
> work. I was able to get my libraries to match up, but they would still
> not sync. I added test items to each library to see if they would
> populate to the others, and they did not.

Perhaps I should add that my environment was somewhat different: two
machines, both running Tiger, and syncing using SyncTogether and not
.Mac.

With this setup, I do have to repeat a Sync command every now and then
to make the changes show up. My (unscientific) impression is that
SyncTogether is somewhat better at syncing Yojimbo items than .Mac is.
Unfortunately it doesn't work with Leopard and there is no update in
sight yet.

JP