Krzysztof, my message wasn't directed at you specificlly but in
response to the many "I wish Yojimbo did..." messages I've seen over
the years on this list.

Yojimbo is a nice, small application that was meant for organizing
some specific types of data. It's fast, it's lean, and it "just
works." I remember when BBEdit was a small lean application that grew
and grew over the years into a very powerful IDE. It grew so large
that BareBones decided to release TextWrangler (another great product)
to bring back a small, lean text editor. Some of us don't need all the
power of BBEdit, and some of us don't need Yojimbo to edit PDF files,
graphics, store video, manage my todo's, manage my files, develop web
sites, blog, upload, download, and many of the other requests I've
seen here. I'm sure if the developers took all time to add all these
featuers it would take years of man-power and the price would
skyrocket.

I am just posting a reminder to Bare Bones that your product is well
appreciated as is! Maybe there are some others out there like me?