Hi,

is there any knowledge about slowing down systems with XGL ? Or are
these just assumptions ? I don't have reviewed this particular matter.

FYI: I am somewhat locked away in my current location because the WLAN
here got down and I have to use public machines, where I obviously
can't do much.

So, I propose we get it work before worrying. Xorg 7.1 is on the run,
and that is enough reason for me to upgrade X . Given the fact that
Yoper Development is somewhat slower than anyone of us likes we have
to upgrade the system from time to time anyway (IMHO).

cheers

--
Tobias Gerschner
Member of Board of Yoper Ltd. NZ

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.