2006/5/22, Andreas Girardet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
RE XGL

I think that version 3 has to have Xgl out of the box as it always has been
Yoper's strategy to implement anything Eyecandy oriented. SLED 10 will ship
with Xgl which certainly means it is ready for prime time.

Hi,

As you can see on the buildserver I am having a go with it. And well
SuSE definitely has a larger amount of developers and they do use
Gnome. So I am open minded and try to hit as less walls as possible
while trying to get Xgl working for Yoper. Any help appreciated.

cheers

--
Tobias Gerschner
Member of Board of Yoper Ltd. NZ

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.