> Ja mailove od RO i ATJ primam kao HTML...
> od tebe i ostalih je ok...

Ne bum rekel da je to HTML već da je samo drugi encoding od onoga koji ja
koristim.
Pogledaj Yahoogroups podešavanja, ima tamo neverovatno glupih opcija koje mogu
uticati na konverziju plaintext poruka u HTML...

--

// Dachaz,                              Need a website?
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]            www.dachaz.net

Diane Simmons: Our top story tonight, I have been cast as the lead in the Quahog
Players' production of The King And I.
Tom Tucker: In other news, I wont be going to the play because I'm sure it will
be lousy.
Diane Simmons: This just in: Tom, you're such a closet case.
Tom Tucker: We now go live to Diane being a bitch. Diane?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/iuUuID/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/rzJolB/TM