Jim wrote

I wonder how the audio quality compares to the one I originally vined? I
vined it because of it's exceptional sound and it was a great show. The
sound quality does take a drastic turn for the worse on the part that was
originally thought to be filler.

Sound is excellent until we get to the Yo Mama fade and then we have those
few numbers in degraded sbd quality.

The version of this show with the substitute Yo Mama was put together by
someone else on this list just for personal preference if I remember
rightly.

So yes,the *Wanna Buy Some Acid* boot does include the fade out.

Glen

Create your own customized LAUNCHcast Internet Radio station.
Rate your favorite Artists, Albums, and Songs. Skip songs. Click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5ddjqC/xA5HAA/n1hLAA/jGKolB/TM