I lived in Las Vegas for 5 years and I like Wayne. He really puts alot into the community there.He is Mr.Las Vegas that's for sure.I thought he was funny in Las Vegas Vacation the movie as well.The guys rich as hell though and has been around.
Chris

Andrew Hale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Boosh wins. That's shitty.

BTW: I've actually seen Wayne Newton live...as cheesey as it was I really
enjoyed his performance. The audience was full of elderly women screaming
for him. Didn't notice any panties being thrown on stage though.

-YH

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Glen Young" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Chris wrote
>
> Yes it was as well as the, something like The Frank Zappa Xmas Hour.
Xmas
> sounded better.The vine sounds the best I think. The Xmas Hour had an
> announcer after Pound For A Brown .My copy is red vinyl.
>
> Thanks for that Chris......must admit I didn't know who WN was either.
> Nice to have a red vinyl copy.
>
> I have some nice multi-colured vinyl Stones boots from the 70s.
> I used to have the 3 album box set Tour Of The Americas on red, white and
> blue vinyl but it disappeared when my parents moved house a few years
ago.
> No idea what happened to it although I do still have the paper cover framed
> on my wall here.
>

> Glen Young <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> Er, who or what is Wayne Newton, Toby Keith and Selena-the-movie?
>
> Wasn't the KBFH 1980 broadcast from Germany originally released as *
Things
> Wayne Newton Never Told You* ?
>
> Could be wrong.

"I'm gonna be on you like ugly on a Baldwin brother!"
- Roy D Mercer

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to