Well the latest translation of Osama's new tape said he won't attack individual states within the US that voted for Kerry. I guess that means that California and New York among others are safer now and those of us in the Midwest are prime targets? How did your state vote?

Perhaps the bigger question is did anyone living in a blue state actually vote for Kerry because they wanted to please Osama? Or even care what he thinks. Personally I hope not.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 2:54 AM
Subject: [Zappa-List] More US elections

Wouldn't it be a hoot if Kerry won the electoral college but lost the popular vote!?! Looks unlikely though, seems Bush has the electoral college and the popular vote (thanks to the Amish and evangelicals and religious lunatics).

Wonder what Osama thinks?

DANNY

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to